Friday, June 17, 2011

Tales from the Potty (posted 11/9/2009)

We are in the midst of potty training.  Despite my lack of do-or-die commitment to getting this completely done, we seem to be doing pretty well.  But this experience has opened up the door to some majorly funny expressions out of Katy's mouth.  So I'd just like to share a few with you.
The most common right now is: "Mommy, I want to do it MY-SELF."

"Mommy, I have pee pee to make in the potty!"
"Mommy, I made pee pee in my diaper."
"Mommy, let's read a hippopah-mus book.  Let's read two, three, four, five, six, seven books!  Get them, Mommy!"
"Mommy, these are pull-ups.  Daddy bought them for me today at the store."
"Mommy, I want to sit on the froggy potty."
"Mommy, I made pee pee in the potty!  Look!!"
"Mommy, I want to put it in the toy-wet.  I will flush the toy-wet."

And hands-down my favorite:

"Mommy!  I made poopy in my diaper!  And it's NAS-TY!  It's Bad News!!"

Yeah, you're welcome for that one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment